Google Search Console can help a blogger with a variety of tasks, including:
1. Monitoring their website’s visibility and performance in Google search results.
2. Submitting their website’s sitemap to Google for indexing.
3. Identifying and troubleshooting any issues related to their website’s visibility in Google search.
4. Monitoring the website’s mobile usability.
5. Viewing the website’s internal and external links.
6. Analyzing the website’s search traffic, impressions, and click-through rates.
7. Evaluating the website’s structured data and rich snippets.
8. Monitoring the website’s security, spam, and malware.
9. Keeping track of any manual penalties or message notifications from Google.
What is the Cost of Google Search Console?
Google Search Console is a free service provided by Google. There is no cost associated with using the service.
Sign-up and start using Google Search Console today!
It can be used to monitor the health of your website, including:
- Analyzing website performance and tracking keyword rankings.
- Identifying and fixing broken links and other errors on the website.
- Investigating website indexing issues and optimizing the visibility of the website in search engine results.
- Submitting a site map to Google to help the search engine understand the structure of the website.
- Checking the website’s mobile friendliness and making sure it
All Websites Should Use GSC
Because, GSC (Google Search Console) is a free tool provided by Google that helps website owners monitor and manage their website’s performance in Google Search results.
It provides a wealth of information about how your website is performing and how it is indexed by Google, so it is essential for website owners who want to maximize their visibility in the search engine results pages (SERPs).
Additionally, it can help identify potential issues with your website, such as crawling and indexing problems, as well as providing insights into how to improve your website’s performance.